Your Task is:
-To pick someone who is inspirational to you.
- Find a photo of them and a quote from them that you would like to use.
- On Canvas board you will begin a sketch of your portrait
- When your sketch is complete you will begin your underpainting. (A underpainting can be done many ways, in class I showed you the sepia toned way of doing it. A underpaintings job is to create a base of value.)
-The third stage will be to add your fleshtones, mixing Burnt umber and Burnt Sienna with white to create tones on your pallette)
- The 4th stage is to add your details (Hair, Eyes, Clothes, Background)
- The last thing you will do is put your quote on the portrait.
AMERICAN PORTRAITS WITH QUOTES:
PAINTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS: